History from the founding
|1893||Suganuma Seisakusyo was founded as an independently-operated business in 2-2 Shiba Atago-cho, Tokyo Conducted press casting, welding, sales and manufacturing of products.|
|1916||Received orders for electric train line hardware and communication equipment from The Ministry of Communications and Transportation.|
|1918||Received orders for electric train line hardware from the Ministry of Railways.|
|1939||Made an organization change as a stock company with capital of 188,000 yen.|
|1952||Obtained the JIS 1690 certification for electric train line hardware from the Ministry of International Trade and Industry.|
|1953||Obtained the JIS 1690-1 for an additional item from the Ministry of International Trade and Industry.|
|1959||Relocated the head office and the Mita Factory to Omori-nishi, Ota Ward, Tokyo.|
|1965||Opened the Osaka Office.|
|1969||Opened the Nagoya Office.|
|1974||Opened the Kyushu Office.|
|1982||Capital increased to 96,000,000 yen.|
|1993||Relocated the Omori Factory to Bando City, Ibaraki (previous Iwai City).|
|1993||Relocated the head office to 3-chome Omori-kita, Tokyo.|
|1998||*Obtained the JIS mark display certification (JIS E2201).
|2008||*Obtained the new JIS mark display system certification (JIS E2201).
*Certification number: JQ0308017.
|2009||Obtained ISO9001 certification (JSAQ2560).|
|2013||Relocated the head office to 1-chome Omori-kita, Tokyo.|
|2015||Opened the Shizuoka Office.|
|2015||Relocated the Kyushu Office to 2-chome Matsubara, Moji-ku, Kita-Kyushu City, Fukuoka.|